Details for NOTICE TO ALL PERSONS HAVING CLAIMS AGAINST THE ESTATE OF EVELYN WEEKS, DECEASED
NOTICE TO ALL PERSONS HAVING CLAIMS AGAINST THE ESTATE OF
Notice is hereby given that original Letters Testamentary for the Estate of EVELYN WEEKS, were issued on July 3, 2019, in Cause No. PR39521 pending in the County Court at Law Number Four in Brazoria County, Texas, to: BEVERLY MITCHELL.
The principal place of residence of such
Independent Executrix is Jones Creek, Texas.
All persons having claims against this Estate which is currently being administered are required to present within the time and in the manner prescribed by law to the Independent Executrix at Everett S. Stovall, Attorney for Estate, P.O. Box 1476, Lake Jackson, TX 77566.
- Remembering the moon landing 50 years later
- Apollo 11 inspires Brazoswood rocketry participants
- Space is inspiring and scary to kids
- Updates for July 20, 2019
- Rabourn takes it all the way in 9-ball singles
- Locals in the running for STAR prizes
- BUDDY SCOTT: Learning math isn't easy for everyone
- Cadet excels in national competition
- 2 dead after officer-involved shooting
- LJ man accused of having child pornography
- 19 shots fired at deputy, officials say
- Columbia High School sustains severe damage from water line rupture
- Fire at LJ apartment complex contained to clubhouse
- 2 dead after failed traffic stop
- Tornado touches down near Brazoria Sunday afternoon
- Sweeny loses city manager
- Man dies in crash on FM 2004
- David Allen Bartek
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.