Details for NOTICE TO ALL PERSONS HAVING CLAIMS AGAINST THE ESTATE OF STACY PRESTON COLE, DECEASED
NOTICE TO ALL PERSONS HAVING CLAIMS AGAINST THE ESTATE OF
STACY PRESTON COLE,
Notice is hereby given that original Letters of Administration for the Estate of STACY PRESTON COLE, were issued on September 18, 2019, in Cause No. PR39701 pending in the County Court at Law Number Four in Brazoria County, Texas, to: DANIEL ANDREW COLE.
The principal place of residence of such Independent Administrator is Llano County, Texas.
All persons having claims against this Estate which is currently being administered are required to present within the time and in the manner prescribed by law to the Independent Administrator at the above address or Everett S. Stovall, Attorney for Estate, P.O. Box 1476, Lake Jackson, TX 77566.
- Fumble-itis dooms Roughnecks against Liberty Hill
- Accused Santa Fe shooter not competent for trial, judge rules
- Bulldogs lose physical game to Tigers
- 16 kids legally adopted during county event
- Badgers blitz Exporters 42-14
- Updates for November 16, 2019
- Center Stages joins Center for Arts and Sciences
- Teddy bears take over Clute park with carnival
- 2 children die in FM 2004 crash
- Former Freeport city manager pleads guilty to portions of aggregated theft charge
- Hundreds bid farewell to Honorary Officer Abigail Arias
- Abigail Rose Arias
- World War II veteran exemplifies lifetime of service
- Abigail Arias succumbs to cancer, honored with procession
- Abigail's funeral set for Tuesday; Westside Elementary cancels class
- Numerous Republican candidates file within days
- Pynes pleads guilty to some theft, sentence not yet determined
- Forged in Fire: Getting fired up about bladesmithing
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.