Doug and Ann Johnston recently celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. The celebration was held at Riverplace in Freeport. They celebrated with their three children, their sister, seven grandchildren, seven great-grandchildren and many other relatives and friends. They met and married in Houston. Eventually they made Freeport thier home. Together they established Johnston Sportfishing, Ann’s Custom Monograming and D&D Contractors. For this special event we would like to extend special thanks to On The River, daughters, ShaunTae and Kim; son, Kevin; and sister, Kay.
- More growth leads to updated thoroughfare plan
- Murder charge filed in Wild Peach stabbing
- 5 of 29 puppies perish in LJ fire
- Updates for July 24, 2019
- Pizza robbery ends in felony charge
- Young entrepreneur builds fashion empire
- Person possibly missing in water off Freeport
- Brazoria begins hashing out budget
- Woman dead, man injured after stabbing incident
- LJ man accused of having child pornography
- 19 shots fired at deputy, officials say
- 2 dead after officer-involved shooting
- Sweeny loses city manager
- Brazoria woman dies in collision
- Patrick Bulanek to become new district court judge
- Brodney Montrel Thomas
- 2 dead after failed traffic stop
- Damon ISD looking up after tough times
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.