As featured on
The fourth annual BrazCon Teen Comic Convention and Geek-fest, sponsored by the Brazoria County Library System, Communities In Schools and Alvin ISD, is especially for tweens and teens, but is designed to appeal to people of all ages and all fandoms. Kids are encouraged to enjoy reading, enjoy their fandoms, and if they walk away with a new interest, then it's just part of the fun.
- Alvin residents gather to worship from their vehicles
- FACTS VS. FICTION: Not the time for April Fools'
- Brazoria County gets a C- at social distancing
- Radio host gets 25 years in Ponzi scheme targeting listeners
- US border construction projects spur rural coronavirus fears
- SXSW partners with Amazon to put its film festival online
- Texas city orders residents to cover mouth, nose amid virus
- Winning numbers drawn in 'All or Nothing Day' game
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.