As featured on
Hi Gin, I saw your column on your Roomba vacuum cleaner. I thought you might find this interesting. The puppy is my wife, Marie’s Lhasa puppy, Joy. We did nothing to train her. She learned it on her own. She has even figured how to start it. She rides it all over the house, and she thinks it is her toy. She will not let the other puppies near it, she jumps off and attacks them. Wilmer Allman.
- Numerous Republican candidates file within days
- Council approves vital drainage studies, city manager says
- Basketball Preview Sidebar
- Boys hoops returns to season action
- Community raises money to support neglected dogs
- H-GAC needs input for thoroughfare plan
- Bulldogs focused on all phases in preparation for Smithville
- Free flu shots coming to West Columbia, Sweeny
- 2 children die in FM 2004 crash
- Former Freeport city manager pleads guilty to portions of aggregated theft charge
- Abigail's funeral set for Tuesday; Westside Elementary cancels class
- Mayor recovering from serious health issue
- Brazosport fulfills its destiny with record-setting playoff berth
- Abigail Rose Arias
- Abigail Arias succumbs to cancer, honored with procession
- Hundreds bid farewell to Honorary Officer Abigail Arias
- Sweeny man arrested after drug bust of more than 30 grams of meth
- Wildcats surprise Friendswood in finale
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.