IRVING — Encouragement poured in from across the nation for a 14-year-old Muslim boy whose homemade electronic clock led to his detention and suspension from school, with President Barack Obama, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg and a NASA scientist among those offering support.
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in convenience store shooting
- Victim identified in Sunday shooting
- Police investigation shooting leading to hunt
- THE SCOOP: Smithhart's Downtown Grill looking for new home
- Alvin man charged in Rosharon shooting
- Brazoswood students gets full ride to Princeton University
- Murder suspect in custody
- Homeowner dies in house fire
- Police beat for Jan 24, 2022
- Council approves probes of Pena, Brimage
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- COVID UPDATE: No shame in being positive, no pride in being negative
- The Brazoria County Calvary stays at the Brazoria Heritage Foundation
- Students can prepare for their careers as soon as high school
- Waters qualifies for regional meet
- Invitational kicks off tennis season locally
- Texas hospitals short on ICU beds
- Baseball, softball get going
- Police blotter for Jan. 28, 2022
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.