Details for West Columbia Hiring Patrol Officer
is seeking a full time PATROL OFFICER The city offers a competitive salary with uniforms provided, TMRS retirement, medical/dental/vision/ life insurance, sick leave, vacation, holiday, and certification pay. Applicants must be in good physical condition, able to use computerized equipment, TCOLE certified, have a valid Texas driver license, be a high school graduate, equivalent or higher, must undergo a written test, oral interview, background investigation and drug screen. Job duties include, but are not limited to enforcing Federal, State and local laws. Applications will be accepted until position is filled and may be obtained by contacting West Columbia Police Department at 310 E. Clay by calling 979-345-5121, or online at www.westcolumbiatx.org The City of West Columbia is an equal opportunity employer.
- Driver indicted in hit-and-run death
- 'Large amount of cash' leaves with bank robber
- Margaret Lorrain Smith case to be featured on 'In Pursuit'
- East End resident will not go down without a fight
- Brazoria man arrested in 1993 slaying
- Deborah Elaine Vining Atkins
- Barr serves patients without power
- Freeport man dies after shooting
- Tommy “Country Tom” Alexander
- Power crews making headway
- Commissioners receive initial redistricting assessment
- Local residents keep Louisiana neighbors in mind
- BISD offering remote learning to more than 200 eligible
- Updates for Sept. 23, 2021
- Brazoswood cross-country team enjoying strong season
- Police beat for Sept. 23, 2021
- Bucs have chance to snap district skid
- West Columbia approves tax rate hike and complete budget season
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.