Mayor Troy Brimage declares Feb. 7 as Abigail Rose Arias Day in Freeport during Monday's City Council meeting. The 6-year-old is battling Wilms' tumor, a rare kidney cancer that primarily affects children. When she grows up, she wants to be a police officer, and Freeport will make that dream come true Thursday morning when they make her an honorary officer. Look for coverage of that big day for Abigail in Friday's edition of The Facts.
- Richwood man dies after being hit on Thanksgiving
- Suspect identified in Thanksgiving road fatality
- Minor accident leads to death Sunday morning.
- Freeport man accused of punching girlfriend
- Shots fired after Surfside tree-lighting ceremony
- Manvel accident information updated
- Lake Jackson native trapped in Haiti
- Another threat made against LJI
- Sharon Denise McJohnston Bevers
- James Clifton Douglas
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Santa bring smiles to Memorial Child Care Center
- District Clerk investigation pushed back again
- County breaks ground on courthouse expansion
- Lady Eagles struggle against stifling First Baptist defense
- Lake Jackson family organizes county wide Christmas light scavenger hunt
- Lady Dogs look strong in win over Edna
- Bulldogs fall short to Eagles
- Young, elder 'angels' still need donors
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.