Rory Burke has served on West Columbia’s economic development corporation for a little more than six years and began his fourth two-year term in October, he said. An article in Tuesday’s edition of The Facts misstated how long Burke has served on the corporation board.
- Former Sweeny chief accused of possessing marijuana, prescription drugs
- Say Their Names Exhibit unveils in Clute
- Sweeny police chief arrested in Friendswood
- Brazoria County COVID deaths top 300
- Eight more in Brazoria County die from COVID-related sicknesses
- NATURE NOTES: Robins, Robins Everywhere!
- Pastor Rooney Times
- Cory Alan Baird
- C-BISD begins look at reducing staff
- BEYOND HIGH SCHOOL: Two college baseball players look to improve this season
- Lightning visit the Stars after shutout win
- Cavaliers play the Rockets, seek 4th straight win
- 12,000 COVID vaccine first-doses slated for county
- Rotary shimp boil successful despite reschedulings, COVID
- Questions surround death of former NFL player Louis Nix III
- Holland wants to go out as a community helper
- Grizzlies hand Rockets 11th straight loss, 133-84
- Fraud overwhelms pandemic-related unemployment programs
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.