The Facts hadn't been able to print a newspaper since the onset of the winter storm because of power and internet issues at the newspaper. This included being halfway through a combined three-day edition being put together Wednesday afternoon, when the power again went out. After electricity returned late Wednesday, Facts employees and carriers scrambled to get an edition delivered late Thursday morning. Our thanks go out to those who upended their schedules so our readers could catch up on their news.
- Sweeny police chief arrested in Friendswood
- Former Sweeny chief accused of possessing marijuana, prescription drugs
- Say Their Names Exhibit unveils in Clute
- Most schools will reopen Monday, two districts undecided
- Grand jury working on case involving death of Harris County deputy
- Brazoria County COVID deaths top 300
- County brings in more water to distribute, Clute rescinds boil notice
- Freeport lifts boil advisory; Sweeny ISD reopens schools
- Q&A: Boil-water advisories and you
- Pastor Rooney Times
- Ships fall at tourney
- Prize Patrol awards $11,316.91 to Danbury teachers
- County announces one nursing home case among 189 new cases
- BC Regents discuss strategies, goals at annual board workshop
- Police blotter for Feb. 27, 2021
- COMMENTARY: Courts might finally rid America of 'reindeer rule'
- Community calendar for Feb. 27, 2021
- Eight more in Brazoria County die from COVID-related sicknesses
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.