Boy Scout Troop 394 hosted a flag retirement ceremony Saturday at the Jackson Plantation Site in Lake Jackson. The Lake Jackson Historical Association asked the troop if they could retire two of their flags at the plantation site. The troop expanded the ceremony and retired any flags donated to them by the community by cutting up and burning them.
- Brazoria County in running for new Dow foam facility
- 16-year-old indicted on murder charge
- Pat Sebesta will not seek another term as judge
- Longtime sheriff's deputy takes over Oyster Creek PD
- Memorial Hermann moves Life Flight base to Angleton
- MariaElena Casas
- Adrian Salazar
- Amy Kathleen Middleton
- Randy Miksch resigns from Sweeny ISD school board
- Alisha Nicole Cannan
- Arihara expected to start for Texas at Los Angeles
- Indiana plays San Antonio in non-conference play
- Heat host the Rockets in non-conference action
- Early voting begins today for May 1 elections
- Daily COVID count lowest in April
- Residents and officials plan to combat Texas GulfLink Project
- Lions Clubs unite for mass food distribution
- Police: Suspect on the run in fatal shooting of 3 in Texas
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.