The Lion's Club packed thousands of bags of dried food to donate to local food pantries at the Lake Jackson Civic Center on Saturday. Each bag consisted of lentils, rice and dried vegetables.
As featured on
- 2 Brazoria men charged with murder
- Chevron Phillips announces ‘world-scale’ plastics facility in Old Ocean
- Port Freeport calls eminent domain on Freeport property
- 16 horses, 2 donkeys found in poor condition
- Colton Roy Jones
- William Wadale (Wade) Strother
- Patricia “Pat” Hudgeons
- Police mum on motive in man's death
- Fundraiser planned for Brazosport coach
- Angleton ISD bringing in more than a dozen new hires for new year
- Angleton's Digital Media teams earns state awards
- Angleton police sergeants, religious leaders back Valdez for chief
- Workshop to decide gas company's status
- Richwood water plant coming along, flushing still needed
- Columbia bass fishing teams to compete at state championship this weekend
- Three more lives claimed by COVID-19
- SOFTBALL/BASEBALL PLAYOFF SCHEDULE
- Deer Park's pitching awaits B'wood
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.