As featured on
On Sept. 3, Josiah McIntyre had a headache. On Sept. 8, the 6-year-old succumbed to a brain-eating amoeba, and the community has rallied around the family in support by organizing a Benefit for Josiah McIntyre, to take place on Saturday in Clute.
- Two drown at Bryan Beach; investigation ongoing
- Kitty's Purple Cow closure marks the end of a legacy
- No threat to Angleton High School, lockdown lifted
- Deputy accidentally shot during training
- LJ man receives 18-year sentence for intoxicated homicide
- Francisca Jeaneth Gonzalez
- Scott Layne Davis
- Kroger workers protest for benefits
- Angleton ISD sees masks making a difference
- Council agrees to talk masks, water discounts
- Tropical Storm Zeta forecast to intensify into hurricane
- Wilson leads No. 12 BYU past Texas State 52-14
- World Series Walk-Off Errors
- Ridder runs, passes No. 19 Cincinnati past No. 16 SMU, 42-13
- Arozarena slugs into WS history, stumbles into October lore
- Dodgers deliver with 2 outs, but let Game 4 slip away
- Jansen blows save, Dodgers squander Game 4, Series tied at 2
- Stumbling stunner! Rays shock Dodgers in 9th, tie Series 2-2
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.