As featured on
Where Kelli and Silas Pelton live in Alvin, they have had 20 floods in 29 years. Through the Brazoria County Hazard Mitigation Grant Program through Grant Works, the Peltons are in the final steps of raising their house.
- Helen M. David and husband, Richard E. David
- Celeste Nichole Pena
- Murder-suicide indicated in Angleton couple's death
- Byrd's development helps her land signing with D-I program
- Steven E. David
- Miguel “Mickey” Garcia
- Aurora Linda Martinez
- Local shops participate in holiday Open House
- LifeFlight called for Angleton student
- Angleton Market Days attracts vendors, guests with special vibe
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Black Friday or Regular Friday?
- Small Business Saturday is back
- Richwood man dies after being hit on Thanksgiving
- Ward continues tearing it up with Incarnate Word
- Santa is getting a little help this year with the Freeport Police Department
- Lady Warriors make all-district list
- Mathis plans to begin collegiate experience at Ranger College
- BRAZOS TALES: Slave healer has trail of debts
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.