TYLER — Defense attorneys began calling witnesses Wednesday in the capital murder trial of a former nurse accused of killing four patients at …
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in convenience store shooting
- Victim identified in Sunday shooting
- Police investigation shooting leading to hunt
- Shots fired at Lake Jackson apartment complex
- Alvin man charged in Rosharon shooting
- Murder suspect in custody
- Homeowner dies in house fire
- Police beat for Jan. 24, 2022
- Man shot during Angleton altercation
- Brazoria County Cavalry fighting eviction notice
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Council approves probes of Pena, Brimage
- Brazoswood students gets full ride to Princeton University
- Richwood grows pride with beautification effort
- THE SCOOP: Smithhart's Downtown Grill looking for new home
- Cloudt's clutch free throws in OT lift Panthers in district matchup
- Youth swimmers get medals
- Ladycats outlast Lamar in district affair
- B’wood hosting annual fundraiser
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.