After he retired from being a Border Patrol agent, Bryon Potter took up full-time parenting and part-time work on his 40-acre ranch in Bellville with his teenage children. As a single parent with his children Luke and Josephine involved in sports, Bryon’s time with his family was short, especially with Luke set to attend college soon. And with the kids wanting to play another sport, the Potters reached a compromise.
- Driver indicted in hit-and-run death
- 'Large amount of cash' leaves with bank robber
- Margaret Lorrain Smith case to be featured on 'In Pursuit'
- East End resident will not go down without a fight
- Brazoria man arrested in 1993 slaying
- Deborah Elaine Vining Atkins
- Freeport man dies after shooting
- Barr serves patients without power
- Abigail Ramos Vega “Abby”
- Tommy “Country Tom” Alexander
- Commissioners receive initial redistricting assessment
- Local residents keep Louisiana neighbors in mind
- BISD offering remote learning to more than 200 eligible
- Updates for Sept. 23, 2021
- Brazoswood cross-country team enjoying strong season
- Police beat for Sept. 23, 2021
- Bucs have chance to snap district skid
- West Columbia approves tax rate hike and complete budget season
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.