Online learning has presented all sorts of challenges, and the challenges were compounded by online STAAR testing. The Texas Education Agency suspended the first day of STAAR testing Tuesday after those challenges interfered with students being able to take the test — to the frustration of more than one local school district.
- Local cornea donor’s family connects with Florida recipient
- Memorial Hermann moves Life Flight base to Angleton
- Surfside declines variance on home height despite approved permits
- Updates for April 15, 2021
- Wrestlers a step away from state
- Lady Dogs enjoy big day at Area
- Brazoswood has some hopefuls in track and field
- Police beat for April 15, 2021
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.