- Youngest COVID death punctuates 108-case day
- Three cities report daily highs as county passes 3,000
- Lake Jackson sets single-day high for new infections
- No injuries in meat market fire
- County reports 3 more deaths connected to COVID
- Hospitals urge taking coronavirus seriously
- Clute to get new retail business, jobs
- Meat market fire under investigation
- THE SCOOP: Angleton getting new animal hospital
- County breaks new case record, probably not for the last time
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- County back up to triple-digit case number
- WNBA season scheduled to tip off on July 25
- Correction: Virus Outbreak story
- More than 10,000 virus patients remain in Texas hospitals
- Rockets' Westbrook has virus, as NBA bubble faces first test
- Texas keeps 'The Eyes of Texas' despite athlete demands
- After court losses, Texas GOP to consider online convention
- Lawyer: El Paso shooting suspect has 'mental disabilities'
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.